[NTLK] New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in.

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:34:30 EST 2018

Or folks might not be interested in it. After all, the Psion 5 was sort of the anti-Newton, hardwarewise.

But these guys are making a 'New Psion' that dual-boots Android and Linux. I've been following them since the announcement last spring, and the hardware's now in full production. So on 2/9 the price is going to go up by $200 since it'll be shipping, and no longer preorders.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gemini-pda-android-linux-keyboard-mobile-device-phone/x/16179342

There's a short review of a prototype here https://bigtechquestion.com/2018/02/01/review/gemini-pda-review/

(I'm not connected with this at all, other than that I ordered one to replace my Blackberry. I love my Newton but since nothing else has that level of handwriting rec, I'm a keyboard diehard on my modern mobiles.)