[NTLK] Regarding the internet navigation thing

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Fri Feb 2 17:44:40 EST 2018

While the documents claim that the Newton can go up to 230400, I've found that it really only goes up to 115200.  You can test this by requesting a 230400 baud rate on the Newton, and you should be able to communicate with the host set to 115200.

The N2 docs do outline a a method of going up to 2 megabits per second using a clock signal.  In theory you open the serial port on the newton size with a baud rate of zero and it uses clock signaling.  I never got up the ambition to figure it how/if it works.

Jake