[NTLK] New member

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:28:05 EST 2018

Hi Dale,

Congrats about you Newton.

You can’t read/write PCMCIA memory cards directly on any computer. The NewtonOS have no filesystem, so PCMCIA memory card ‘formated’ on Newton can’t be read by any other OS. The only one way to use memory card is to ‘format’ this card on Newton and use software dedicated for Newton to transfer software and data between computer and Newton.

If you have PC with Win 95/98, you can use RS232 <-> RS422 cable (you should have it with your Newton).

Cheers,
Pawel