[NTLK] Followup on EM300 and SER-001 boards: What a disappointment!

Allen Russell Allen.Russell at linde.com
Tue Aug 28 10:40:51 EDT 2018

Frank,

I don't know if you want to spend time checking gerber files, but I happened to see this on the internet:

< quote> Ucamco, custodian of the Gerber format, offers a free Reference Gerber Viewer to the Gerber community. The link is https://gerber.ucamco.com/
<https://www.element14.com/community/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgerber.ucamco.com%2F>It is a cloud-based online web service. There is no software to download, install and maintain. It is always up-to-date.

On the Downloads page (https://www.ucamco.com/en/downloads<https://www.element14.com/community/external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ucamco.com%2Fen%2Fdownloads>) you can also find the latest version of the Gerber File Format Specification.

Feedback is welcome via gerber at ucamco.com<mailto:gerber at ucamco.com>  </quote>

Message: 4