[NTLK] Followup EM300 & SER001 boards

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Aug 26 17:50:43 EDT 2018

> sorry to hear that. I really hope that?s just a temporary setback. Maybe I
can help a little by chipping in some money

Florian,

Thanks for the offer. For now, though, I'd rather not take you up on it.
Maybe later :-)

I very much hope they'll realize it is their fault and not mine. I mean,
there are about ten million pieces of information in these Gerber files.
Board with, board height, drill hole positions, soldering pad positions,
through / blind / buried via positions, solder resist mask, silkscreen info,

Apart from that, I also sent them the original P-Cad layout files. David
used P-CAD to design this board. I refuse to believe that in spite of all
this info the only thing you absolutely MUST tell them on the phone or by
bush drum is board thickness...

Cheers

Frank