[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 56, Issue 26

Tom Piper macquest at mac.com
Sat Aug 25 15:11:44 EDT 2018

Dennis:

> As I have posted several times before, including just last week ?
> https://www.tripplite.com/support/USA28xg#section-downloads <https://www.tripplite.com/support/USA28xg#section-downloads>
I have downloaded and installed the    Mac OS X 10.6.x to 10.8.x_v2.6.4.pkg   onto my MacBookPro 15” running macOS 10.13.6, and it appears to have taken. When I connect my eMate via the KeySpan USA-28x adaptor, and attempt to Dock it to my laptop, it continues to look for, but cannot find an Mac OS computers . . . I’ve tried both KeySpan 28x adaptors to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Tom