[NTLK] Can someone point me to a working Newton Connection Kit working with Tiger?

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sat Aug 25 14:30:37 EDT 2018

Oops, grabbed the wrong one.

For Mac OS 10.4 you'll need one of the NCX 1.x versions. I have the
following:

NCX 1.3 (r44)
NCX 1.4 (r45)
NCX-34  (I'm guessing this is release 34; Mac OS 10.4 is the minimum
requirement)

I can't find these up on the Newton Connection website but I can send them
to you if you can't get them elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"