[NTLK] MP2k (upgraded), MP2k, and eMate for sale (London, UK)

James R Grinter jrg at watching.org
Wed Aug 22 09:04:21 EDT 2018

I post this semi-reluctantly, but it’s time for me to let my Newtons go to a better home.

I’ve got both an upgraded and a spare non-upgraded MP2k, at least one has a (AA) battery holder (I think one may have suffered from battery leakage and been thrown away). There’s a PDA concepts case and keyboard, a Farralon Ethernet card and cable, a linear flash storage card (Bay Networks branded), various serial cables, adapters, and the audio adapter dongle, various styli, and the Newton power adapter. I may still have a PCMCIA modem somewhere as well, no guarantees.

Also a boxed eMate 300 and (I need to check in the box) it probably has a power supply too.

Any interest? Offers, preferably for the lot? Happy to answer any questions, i can dig out more details and check anything as requested.

I’m in north London, UK. Obviously pick up is easier (and cheaper) than posting, and it would be nice if they continued to live on and get some usage.