[NTLK] Hitting Reply [Was: Restarting Newton development?!]

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:54:03 EDT 2018

> On Aug 7, 2018, at 9:42 AM, Terence Griffin <griffin at nist.gov> wrote:
>
> I hit Reply and sent this and then wondered why it wasn't showing up. I didn't realize Reply goes to the individual... So, I'm re-sending and moving it to the Newton Development thread, even though there is a comment about the conference. Cheers!

I think this depends on your email client. Using the macOS Mail application, Reply goes to the address designated in the reply-to header, in the case of this list that is the newtontalk at newtontalk.net address.

Out of curiosity, what email client are you using?

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian