[NTLK] Newt's Cape is now freeware

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 25 03:31:02 EDT 2018

Steve:

Thanks for the release. Now everyone can enjoy what I’ve long considered to be the best Newton browser available.

I remember when I purchased the authorization key from you about 10 years ago...we exchanged several emails, as I had many questions about Newt’sCape. You were very gracious in your explanation and support. I never forgot that.

It’s such a superior product; I think it’s important to note that Newt’sCape’s limited functionality these days is due to no fault of its own, but the ever-changing rules of modern Internet formatting. Also, many HTML pages are not written with proper formatting rules in mind but just a quick and easy (and lazy) way to get something online.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus