[NTLK] Newt's Cape is now freeware

Steve Weyer saweyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:57:27 EDT 2018

Download unexpiring versions of Newt's Cape*, including Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian versions:
	http://communicrossings.com/html/newton/regnewtscape.htm

the password for the .zip archive files is: turkeylurky   (not needed for .pkg)

This info is also at top of regular Newt’s Cape page:
	http://communicrossings.com/html/newton/newtscape.htm

*Newt’s Cape: browse web; create Newton books with text, graphics, links, tables, forms and NewtonScript
from HTML documents via NIE or from Notepad, Inbox, Newtworks

Thanks to those of you who registered over the years. I wish I had made these files public ages ago…

Steve
http://communicrossings.com/newton-messagepad
older, plainer software-only page:
	http://communicrossings.com/html/newton/index.htm