[NTLK] 4 year hiatus - sorry

John Skinner john.skinner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:24:35 EDT 2018

I'm just coming out of a 4 year hiatus from posting to the NewtonTalk list.
I just watched the Love Notes To Newton preview for backers (I donated). Got me feeling nostalgic.
Seeing some of the old school list members in the film made me miss the community.
And,… Poutine made it in there!!! :)
I even found my old website in the Web Archive where I detailed (fuzzily) about adding a headphone jack to my 2100 :) https://web.archive.org/web/20020809054651/http://www.johnskinner.net:80/newtonhack/index.html

Glad to see you all still here :)
My heart is happy.

Thanks for keeping the green alive Y’all!