[NTLK] Newton 2100 startup sound

howhardz at vcn.bc.ca howhardz at vcn.bc.ca
Sun Apr 22 22:21:53 EDT 2018

greetings programmers

The serial ports achievements described in this thread
seem to allow me to use my many IR routines for TV with the emulation.
All infra-red activity relies on the serial port.

Aside from puzzles about getting a android having IR built-in, my main
question is whether the rom call SendRemote is available from Einstein.

I have controlled many tv & stereo components over the years from the
Newt & of course I still have a useable Newton...  now I look for new
validations of Einstein... for now I use Einstein semi-regularly on MacOS. It
is  very reliable.

Any takers among those who might know of SendRemote?

N  E  I  L

Sent from an IPad