[NTLK] FutureWrite Conference

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:37:41 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I will be heading to the FutureWrite conference to talk to some people about the current state of HWR on devices. I have been really impressed with the Myscript Nebo software on my iPad Pro, if only they could have a more organic sort of feel to it and some intelligent assistance, I think they would have a winner. Anyway, if anyone is interested, here’s a link to their conference page: http://futurewrite.com/ <http://futurewrite.com/>

It’s actually pretty cool to see the pen living on even on iPads after Steve made his "ten-fingers are all we need let’s not invent another" remarks. Now if only iOS were more like NOS...