[NTLK] “Love Notes to Newton" trailer

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:11:20 EST 2017

> Why, you could even include an edited piece with Steve Jobs made to look as if you interviewed him!

My, that is facetious, Forrest, I didn’t know you had it in you.

Kidding of course.

Hopefully I will not have to go “George Lucas” but if I do it will probably be to fix small mistakes, and make it so that Grant doesn’t shoot first (Get it?).

In any case, goal #1 is to get all the interviews done, and #2 is to get film #1 made. I’m behind schedule in my day job so I have some late nights ahead of me, mostly transcribing interviews before I make the first cut in January.

noah