[NTLK] Whereabouts of ICS software packages

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:17:25 EST 2017

>> These are all the latest versions Dan Rowley did.  Talked with the guy
>> long ago.  Not sure if I still have the contact info.  Will look around
>> and see if I can find it.
>
> I tried all of the address I have for him and every one of them hard bounced.

I managed to dig up a recent address for Tom Collins (Dan's partner at ICS) and found Dan's LinkedIn profile (he currently works at Intuit). I'm going to contact both of them to see what happened to the ICS source code and download archives. There's always a slim chance that the entire software collection is still sitting around on an old hard drive somewhere.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian