[NTLK] Whereabouts of ICS software packages

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:38:04 EST 2017

> On Nov 26, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Matej Horvat <matej.horvat at guest.arnes.si> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a stash of ICS's downloads somewhere?
>
> Which ones exactly are you looking for?
>
> I have ICSFixer and NewtInfo on my hard disk (don't remember where I got them) and SleepAid is here:
>
> https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/net.mit.edu/dev/software/newton/utilities/SLEEP-AI/

Actually, I'm not looking for anything specific.

I really just want to compile as much of the ICS software as possible, hopefully adding it to UNNA. I have a couple of the packages as well (Soup Kitchen, for example) ... but the packages and the documentation is scattered everywhere.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian