[NTLK] [WTB] EZTV card

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Fri Nov 17 11:35:24 EST 2017

I’ve played with both the EZ2TV and EZ2VGA.  At the end of the day I preferred the EZ2VGA simply because it was a card that drew less power from the Newton.

And if the Newton runs out of battery power, it could kill the EZ2TV card.  Not good for it.  Had that happen once and was able to send the card back to the maker of the EZ2TV cards, which of course is no longer there.

Here are some videos I have on Youtube of the EZ2VGA in action:

Media Demo 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6I0eeHl5DQ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6I0eeHl5DQ>

Media demo 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7QvJXwGCw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=0T7QvJXwGCw>

And the most fun video to make, Newton displays COLOR!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEfNeNGBdY <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEfNeNGBdY>

(Made with two Newton 2000’s, one running the Powerpoint (win95) slide presentation, and one running the modplayer for the music.)

Doctor Clu