[NTLK] Film Teaser

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:06:59 EST 2017

Dennis,

I think you might want to check your web browser or internet connection, as I have just watched the teaser with no problem.

It’s pretty impressive, I must day! Great work, Noah!

Regards,
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su