[NTLK] Emate Software

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Sat Nov 4 09:47:11 EDT 2017

A few years ago I commented on some. Hope this is helpful

aMAZEing 1.0  (simple maze game)
Author's Toolkit (structured authoring package)
Chiral Deluxe 0.96b (molecular construction game)
CopyCat-1.04 (game that plays like "Simon" but does not take advantage
of eMate real estate)
Emate's Graphing Calculator
Jig!™ 1.5.1 (Puzzle game fits screen well and plays well)
Kidsmath 2.0 (kids math practice-defect does not erase old answer)
Labyrinth 1.1 (not eMate but looks and plays well)
Lathe .9b (not eMate and a bit slow but fun)
Life 1.4 (life simulation fits eMate display and has good play)
Match 1.0 (fits eMate concentration game graphics)
Match' em 1.0 (fits eMate display concentration game letters)
Lunar Lander (fits display and plays well)

Woody