[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton Shirts

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Fri May 26 13:30:18 EDT 2017

On 2017-05-23, at 1:01 PM, Noah Leon wrote:

> The producer we have lined up at the moment is this one:
>
> http://www.etshirt.ca
>
> which is located not far from where I live.

Ah, Québec!

I like how they carry several brands of shirts.

> Do you have any special insight?

The only shorts that I have had consistent fit issues with are American Apparel. Nice quality shirts, but far too snug-fitting. I would suggest a poly-cotton blend, to help mitigate most potential shrinkage issues. Even a cotton shirt that says its "pre-shrunk" will shrink significantly over time.

> Also, thanks for becoming a producer on the project, that’s a pretty significant vote of confidence. It means a lot.

I'm very happy to commit to this project. It's exciting to see it progress.

> Now if I could just get you for an interview!

We'll work on that. I promise.

g.