[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton Shirts

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Thu May 18 00:02:33 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

A little update on the crowdfunding campaign for the Love Notes to Newton film. I had Frank Orlando, a graphic designer, contact me. He is not a member of this list, but he is a huge Apple fan, and loves the Newton. He created four shirt designs, each with a different Newt inside a heart, it’s a really cool design.

We’re selling the shirts to support the Indiegogo campaign to make the Newt film. If you are interested you can check them out, or let someone know about them. newtfilm.com <http://newtfilm.com/>

Even if you don’t want to buy one, I would encourage you to have a look at the design. You have to look closely to see the details but they’re really nicely thought out. He did a great job.

Thanks everyone!
noah