[NTLK] Mid-Campaign Lull

John Skinner john.skinner at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:23:09 EDT 2017

I just got out my Newton for the first time in many years and went looking for info, which led me to my NTLK mailing list box.
I just became aware of your “Love Notes To Newton” project!

Don’t know if you have already done so, but how about trying to ask Leo Laporte and his Mac Break Weekly podcast to mention your project?
Not sure if they would want to charge anything or not, but it couldn’t hurt to reach out.
https://twit.tv/about/contact