[NTLK] By Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:16:42 EDT 2017

Thanks Pawel,

I was afraid of as much, since the Newt seems to use a PPP protocol when
connecting over Bluetooth, so I'll put that idea to rest for now. Andrei
was nice enough to donate a wifi card to me a little while ago, so I may
try that way of connecting again, although it has been years since I have
tried.

As for my mispost about the auction with thousands of cards, that's my bad
also, since I only noticed that after I had already sent my comments to the
list. Just goes to show that I should be a little more thoughtful before I
post. Thanks for correcting me.