[NTLK] Newton 2000 and MacbookAir with NCX (Wifi only)

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Sun Mar 26 16:10:56 EDT 2017

FWIW, while almost all of the conversation here uses English, I personally don’t mind if non-English speakers post here too.

Adding an English translation is great, but as Forest mentions, automated translation is available if I don’t understand the language in use.

That way, while I might not understand the conversation, I at least know it’s going on and can get the gist of it (via automatic translation) if I choose.  If non-English conversation is carried out on different lists, I don’t even know it’s happening.  Given the size of our community, I think such fragmentation is undesirable.  For example, Japanese Newton users were historically quite isolated — to our overall detriment, I think.

My 5c (1c and 2c no longer physical currency units here),