[NTLK] GMX

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 16 22:37:00 EDT 2017

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:40 pm Scott Hoffman wrote:

> This is not exactly great news... and would certainly explain why my setup used to work and does no longer.
>      Is there a non-SSL mail system that is a good substitute?

While I confess to know nothing of GMX, I can recommend EarthLink as a non-SSL email provider. I`ve becn using their email service since 1999--technically I have a MindSpring address, they were purchased by EarthLink in the early 2000s--and have had zero issues. Thcy offer great reliability and a superior SPAM filter, but their dial-up service is how I get many of my older machines on the Internet.

Thanks,
Forrest
--
Thanks,