[NTLK] Rosetta in Apple Watch?

Scott Ticknor ticknor at me.com
Wed Mar 15 08:06:56 EDT 2017

That is true, you can go very fast, one letter on top of the other. What i meant was you cannot write left to right or connect letters in a cursive style. It is pretty decent tech, and it makes me wonder when iPad will support Scribbling natively as an input through the Pencil. Could you imagine the uproar if Apple returned to the HWR game… ? :-)