[NTLK] Newton bits

erminmistica at gmail.com erminmistica at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:47:02 EDT 2017

Thank you Dennis. I detected no ill will from Hebert. I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunities and goodies to go around I’m still waiting to hear from Toby.

- -
Ermin Mistica
(773) 413-0316 Google Voice
erminmistica at gmail.com
erminmistica.wordpress.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee nor responsible for delivery, you may not read, copy, deliver or forward this message to anyone unless otherwise noted. Correspondingly please refrain from sharing the above contact information with third parties. If this message has been received in error, please destroy immediately and notify sender. Live long and prosper. 

(v.TM)