[NTLK] Z-Machine and eMate?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Mar 4 21:03:47 EST 2017

Found some other interesting links:
The Interactive Fiction Database (games listed and people can
vote/comment on them, lots of Zmachine format too.
http://ifdb.tads.org/

In particular I ran across this one
FailSafe
http://ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=c6x835i6o9zqfc59
Being Sci-Fi I will have to give that one a spin sometime soon. :)

-Dan