[NTLK] [ADMIN] List Stats - February 2017

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Mar 1 16:25:59 EST 2017

On 2017-03-01, at 1:49 PM, Rufus Kohn wrote:

> I read all the messages via the mail. I am wondering,
> can I read them as a chat or forum? Thay could give a
> better overview. Sorry if. I missed the obvious.

NewtonTalk does not have chat or forum-based discussions.

Your only options besides individual email messages are:

1) Read the messages in digest form (multiple messages in a single email). However, this does not provide threaded (or grouped) messages.

2) View the messages organized by thread, subject, author, or date in the list archives.

http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2017-February/thread.html
http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2017-February/subject.html
http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2017-February/author.html
http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2017-February/date.html