[NTLK] eMate spring repair case marking

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jun 25 13:27:45 EDT 2017

While a good idea of marking, I would suggest something else.  Perhaps a
small circle of electrical tape placed on the bottom.  The reason being
I wonder if there might be a long term reaction from the fingernail
polish and the plastic case.  While I am not a chemistry major, I have
seen plastic cases react to various compounds in cleaners and other
chemical substances.  The reaction might be benign and only changing the
color of the case.  Or it could be worse, making the case brittle in
that location making it more likely to crack.  Electrical tape by
contrast is designed to be more inert and not leave an adhesive residue
unlike other types of tape are prone to doing.  Yet last a very long
time without falling off.

-DB