[NTLK] Now am I on Candid Camera or what??

Bertrand LAMBERT bertrand.lambert at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 7 02:07:42 EDT 2017

The US began first this kind of filtering, followed by EU states. All began with bombs in printer early in 2010.

Have you seen the effect for a plane with only a bomb as big as the one inside a computer? A 50 cm hole in the side panel of a plane can be enough to crash it.

UPS and FedEx are common to this kind of error. When nothing goes through filters, there can’t be any problem.

We all live in the same yellow submarine :)

Bertrand