[NTLK] 2000 Infinite Loop

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jan 25 01:18:30 EST 2017

Yes that can happen.  Often removing power completely for a day or more
will fix it (as you have seen).

Planet newton...ah that brings back memories (I was around just before
they took over the list, then they went down after Apple killed the Newt
and the list went private again).  But I didn't know the domain now
redirected to UNNA.  Cool. :)