[NTLK] 2000 Infinite Loop

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:56:35 EST 2017

O/T: At first I saw the topic in my mail client and thought this was the name of the film referencing the Apple’s HQ address and the MP2000 :-)

Have you tried doing a brainwipe to it if that’s an option?
Hold down power button, press reset, agree with losing all data on device, it should try and if it works boot up fine. Don’t forget to remove all cards and peripherals prior to that, though!

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su