[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:56:36 EST 2017

Hi all,

I took some time this evening and wrote out a quick proposal for the film idea I had. I tried to incorporate any ideas people had, I will start with the idea of users submitting videos for the film self-shot, and see where this goes. I’m going to proceed next to coming up with some guiding questions for the video submissions, but so far I’ve only finished the proposal: https://docs.google.com/a/moosefuel.org/document/d/1LlhtrgJwbfHpoFWL0jFR5R2vzp8_CIGv7IQtFtq-FlQ/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/a/moosefuel.org/document/d/1LlhtrgJwbfHpoFWL0jFR5R2vzp8_CIGv7IQtFtq-FlQ/edit?usp=sharing>

I’m heading in this direction but I would also be grateful for a course-correction or if anyone has a better idea.

Thanks!