[NTLK] Found an Original Newton in Top Shape

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:05:28 EST 2017

Hi All,

I found an original MP in top shape in my local listings: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-ipads-tablettes/ville-de-montreal/newton-messagepad-original/1229484411 <http://www.kijiji.ca/v-ipads-tablettes/ville-de-montreal/newton-messagepad-original/1229484411>

She’s asking $300 but I talked her down to $200, however, I wonder if that’s still pretty steep for a newt this old. It is my favourite MP design, and the first newton I ever had was this model which was given to me by a College Professor for a measly $15 back in the late 90s or so (I gave it to a friend years ago who was also an Apple fanatic), so even though it would be great to pursue this, I’m not totally convinced. Is that a reasonable price for what it is?