[NTLK] Love letter to Newton

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:26:27 EST 2017

Noah,

I'll certainly participate if that works for you.  I'm in the UK.  I'll even let you meet Newt!

Shalom,

Christian

"I had to go back and transcribe all of my speech notes from my Newton, which is what I usually use for giving speeches from, because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it in this light, so I had to transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately, my Newton is better at reading my handwriting than I am. So, there may be a pause while I try and decipher what I've written."

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl