[NTLK] eMate Battery

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:08:08 EST 2017

This was already done: http://planetstephanie.net/2005/10/21/newton-pages/ (search for «eMate Battery Pack: Try a Tray!» within page because the author had supposedly not implemented a way of anchoring the link to a specific article :/)

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su