[NTLK] Armstice board (was: Unused Messagepad)

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Feb 28 18:41:05 EST 2017

On 2017-02-28, at 2:07 PM, Steve White wrote:

> I am friends with the owner of that Bunwarmer, and I own that Universal Newton Adapter.

Hey Steve.

Following up on the Bunn Warmer ...

I also own a second 'warmer that was purchased along with my ARMageddon and ARMistice cards. Below is some of the information that the seller sent me prior to the purchase. Perhaps there's some useful tidbits amidst the text.

At some point, I need to photograph this other prototype.

g.