[NTLK] Newtons I do not need. anyone interested?

Wes Loder mwl2 at psu.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:05:09 EST 2017

All:
	I have a bit of Newton stuff I no longer use. Anyone interested at a fair price? Or should I go the ebay route?
Kit includes Newton 2000 with nice leather case, battery holder, AC adapter, extra stylus, several books of instructions and support materials, VHS tape on Newton, A Newton 120 (I think—will have to check) with a bunch of paperwork, modem. quite a lot of Software, etc, etc.

Cheers, WES LODER

Michael Wescott Loder
mwl2 at psu.edu <mailto:mwl2 at psu.edu>
Manager, Klinesdale Farm LLC & President,
Gill Works, Ltd.
570-640-2660
1394 Greene Hill Court
Kutztown, PA 19530
Retired academic librarian, writer, piper and historian
Blog=wesloder.blogspot.com <http://wesloder.blogspot.com/>

“Cave id ease fas"