[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton Glossary 2.2.1

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Fri Feb 17 10:14:54 EST 2017

Grant,

I just wanted to shout-out and say that your dedication to this project
is gosh-darn amazing.

To add some context, I found this post in the archives from you,
announcing the Glossary version 1.0.2, from over /fifteen/ years ago.

http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=100447775630230&w=2

A tip of the hat to you, sir.

-V