[NTLK] Implant 2000 on eBay

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Tue Feb 14 07:17:09 EST 2017

NewtonSales aside, the text of their upgrade leads talks about “flipping the switch” which leads me to believe that it is not as advanced or as integrated as the Implant 2000.

It seems to be more along the lines of this upgrade:

http://mirrors.unna.org/www.newtonphoenix.org/Newt_Tech/Entries/2010/3/4_Overclocking_the_Newton,_Part_2___.html

Jake

On 2/14/17, 6:48 AM, "newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of "Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)"" <newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net on behalf of newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

    I’m not sure if it is the same, but NewtonSales have something similar in their offer: http://www.newtonsales.com/sbi.htm <http://www.newtonsales.com/sbi.htm>