[NTLK] NetTime for 711000

Sylvain Pilet pilets at mac.com
Sun Feb 5 18:12:59 EST 2017

Yes thank you Jake.
I should have started with MineInspector!

I found the problem ... bad network cable, I have several Swtichs including a dedicated Switch 16ports for my Newtons (it handles well 10/100BT cards, others are all Gigabit that do not handle 10bt cards well). I Just was not on the right!
So it's Ok now.

Going back to the original subject of your post.
You wish to add an "Auto-Sync" button like on the ’98 version of NetTime (of which one no longer knows where it comes from, if I understood correctly).
I just have a question/suggestion, this Auto-Sync would be made to it frequency?
It might be good to put in addition a picker with several choices (1H, 6H, 12H, 24H, 1D, 1W, 1M). What do you think ?

Sylvain Pilet

- A P P L E  N E W T O N  N P D S -
- Apple Newton NPDS Server: http://messagepad.no-ip.org
- Apple Newton NPDS Tracker: http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680