[NTLK] Update on Love Letter to Newton (film)

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 5 17:01:00 EST 2017

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 12:20 pm Noah Leon wrote:

> In fact, anything about the original engineers would be really welcome info.

Oh, there's lots ot that, Noah. Just do a Google search for "Apple Newton original engineers", for example. In that search just now I found an interesting WIRED article with quotes from engineer Steve Capps about the Newton's birth and...death.

Between that search and links that many of us have, you should Nam no trouble finding that information.
--
Thanks,
--Forrest