[NTLK] Newton USB Dongle

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Sun Feb 5 15:17:09 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,

I’ve been trying (unsuccessfully, so far) to source the JAE interconnect plugs and do a small run of adaptors.  I’ve got a MiniDIN8 prototype which works with the Interconnect dongle, but I was hoping to eliminate the need for the dongle.

Given I’ve been unable to get the Interconnect plugs as surplus, I considered getting a batch made.  But given there seems to be perhaps a market for about 50 such adaptors all up, the costs don’t work out.

I’ve got 5 Interconnect plugs (plus an un-potted Interconnect adaptor) that Newton Inc sent me while they existed, but otherwise I guess a MiniDIN8 would be the next best thing?