[NTLK] Update on Love Letter to Newton (film)

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat Feb 4 08:08:57 EST 2017

A good read.

Yeh the Newton being cancelled was bunk.  However, it is fun to see the bits of Newton that did survive.  The delete “POOF!” animation survived into OS X.  And the whole iOS stream of devices I always felt the Newton was a prototype for.   Newton was the prototype, and we were the testers.  We only had pay $1,100 to be testers of the Newton 2000.

Doctor Clu