[NTLK] [ANN] Support for downloading .pkg files from UNNA.org directly to NewtonOS

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Feb 2 19:29:29 EST 2017

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 17:10 "Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" <
newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> Now that could be nice, to update UNNA NPDS Tracker Server. Add INDIGI
> Tracker to the list and update to latest version ;)

I actually did a ton of cleanup on the UNNA.org server and it's SVN repo so
I can try to keep up with updates a little easier. So I'll try to catch up
soon and get that updated too!

My sincerest apologies for all the delays on UNNA updates, but I greatly
appreciate that people have continued to upload packages & resources in the
meantime.

--
Morgan
---