[NTLK] Voice recorder

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Dec 28 14:34:58 EST 2017

On 2017-12-27, at 5:48 PM, Tom Zahm wrote:

> Not only that, but there was a way to activate it by holding the power switch (or something like that).  I don’t recall the name of the package that included this function, though.

I'm not sure if there was a package that did thi son its own, but it was a feature of the third-party VoiceNotes application.

From the VoiceNotes manual:

"To take advantage of this feature you will have to flick the power switch twice within 2 seconds (Caution: the time-span between the first and the second ‘flick’ should not be to short. Optimal would be: flick power switch once, wait 1 second, flick the power switch a second time). It will then be recognised by VoiceNotes and will start the recording for you after a signal-tone has been transmitted. After the signal-tone the recording will commence."

http://mirrors.unna.org/download.planetnewton.com/download/media/vn_doce.pdf

g.