[NTLK] Voice recorder

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 26 06:44:19 EST 2017

WOW! And—there we go! Great observation, Vlad! (If that is the proper way to address you).

I was pretty certain that such a thing existed. And now, thanks to Vlad, I see that it does.

What awesome power we have here on NTLK. Hallelujah!

(Sorry, must be the whole Christmas thing getting the better of me.)

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus