[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 21 23:55:33 EST 2017

Abraham:

I second Tony’s thoughts. Even if you stall or end up with a product, as you say, that might have value only to you, you will have made an endeavor. Perhaps from where you have left off, someone else can pick up and continue.

You don’t have to push the rock up the hill all by yourself...others can jump in and help.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus